Thursday 25 September 2008

casual in english !


well, i figured out, mainly because of the awful grade I got on my English test the other day, that i should start to write in english. again. (did it in my, eh 3 first posts?) it's not to get "international readers" or something.
i will, hopefully, improve my english skills. which is extremely important to me.
i just have to mention that i don't care if anyone read this blog. from now on I'll write when I have something on my mind. next time can be tomorrow, or in three months.
i don't mind comments though :)

the picture is my outfit of the day, by the way. extremely casual and comfortable!
lovely weather today, i didn't even need my leather jacket.
(just click on the picture to enlarge it)

6 comments:

Renate said...

Kul skjorte :-)

strike-a-pose said...

takk :)

Anonymous said...

Hvor har du kjøpt skoa? fine!

strike-a-pose said...

de er fra bianco :)

Anonymous said...

OOOohhh SHHaiiit! Thats a ffiiine looking woman! ;)
Så søt du ble med den skjorta

Camilla Didriksen said...

Så fint antrekk :)