Thursday 28 February 2008

the man that loved yngve;


Just seen a movie called "mannen som elsket yngve".
I really liked it! Despite the fact that they didn't bring everything from the book and did something different, I think it was a sweet movie. The eighties is fun and the red-head was charming.

The bad side about going to cinema in school-time, is that we of course have to write a filmreview. This time in "nynorsk". Lucky us.
So a filmreview has to be done , and not to forget a dozen of other school-things and tests to practice to. So I really don't have a clue about why I am using my time to write on a blog
I'm a sucker when it comes to distribute my time. No questions about that one.
As you see, I have a lot to do at school these days so I won't blog for a while.
Another thing; I think I will start writing in norwegian. That's easier! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha astrid, du er rask :p

Anonymous said...

du har skrivd red-head read-head da.. var det en vits kanskje ? :p

strike-a-pose said...

som sagt, jeg finner på alt mulig annet å gjøre enn det jeg egentlig burde .. ;-p
så nå må jeg gjøre matteleksene mine, kvart over tolv. livet er kjipt.

retta nu. :)

MagnusQtie said...

<3 KUG